Project "Closets" did not pan out... Guess you figured it out since its April and I have been back to this blog since January... Slacker??? Nay, I say... I have a perfectly good reason for not having followed thru with this grand plan to clean out my closets.
Don't get me wrong, its still on the agenda, its just been put on hold and there's a good reason...
Family... Yup! I've moved in some family members and honestly, compared to what my closets look like now, they were shining examples of organization before!! [uh, not so much...] Anyhoo, the closet project is back on the shelf (for now), but its not like I haven't been busy.
It's springtime and for me its the best time of the year. I've cleared a small part of my backyard for my vegetable garden and it has become my new obsession. I've always had plants around me, even as a kid. My great-grandmother had a garden in the back of her house and I think its thru her that my love for growing things first began.
So, instead of blogging about my mission to clean my closets [tentatively to be called, "things to do, 2.0"], I will blog about my 'Garden' Project. Pics and additional information on all of the vegetables and fruits I am growing will be posted shortly [I actually mean this... lol]
I am open to any and all suggestions... bye for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment