Thursday, December 30, 2010

Closets

Okay, this site is supposed to be my efforts to complete projects and promises that I've committed to but haven't quite 'stepped up' to complete. And, as usual, I have been procrastinating even in the blog with weather issues, which by the way, has been resolved as we are now at a balmy 60 degrees. The death of one of my fav singers, Teena Marie and with holiday appreciation.

Well this week, its all about the closets and mine are just as bad as everyone else's. However, I have been doing my homework and some research and I've found a place that will purchase my old and broken TVs and the unused computers that are sitting in my closet.

And, like everyone else, my closet issues extend to all closets within my home and I am tired of fighting through the clutter of coats, shoes, broken TVs, old computers, old vacuum cleaners, etc.... The mess goes on and on and this weekend, I am determined to go through all 5 closets, including my bedroom, where 60% of the mess has ended up in anyway.

So my first effort is cleaning out the closets. I plan on starting tonite and will update my progress as each closet is "tackled" and "wrestled" into perfect order. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment